Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro - $65

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  southworth 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro - $65 - SOLD!!!

I was gong to integrate this into my system but never got around to it. Selling for $65. It comes with the power cord and two 1/4 to RCA adapters. It will ship securely packed. Shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. I will accept ceritfied check or money order.

#2 ·
Hi Southworth,
Do you know if ths DSP1124P has the MIDi bug that I've heard about? Or do you know if I can control it via REW?

#4 ·
Problem is, what happen in firmware 1.0-1.4 that's different. Is there an improvement in sound quality, operation, etc?

I'd like to have the latest firmware.

#5 ·
I not sure on the differences between various firmware versions. Behringer support probably would be more qualified to answer that question. In the meantime, you can do a search on this forum using the words "midi bug" and review the threads (particilarly the sticky thread) on the topic. From what I'm able to ascertain, it seems like the later ver. 1.3 units seem to be the only ones with the midi problem with REW and it looks like there is a firmware fixfor those units (ver. 1.3 to ver. 1.4) but it doesn't look like an easy one to execute.

#6 ·
I've been reading this weekend about the MIDI problem. But it seems all the talk is about 1.3, and 1.4. Many legacy users who have 1.0 - 1.2 are happy with their BFD's. I suspect the only differences are minor at best.

What is the condition, and usage, and age of the BFD you have? Original box, manuals, etc?

Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.