I have a Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W amplifier for sale. It is in GREAT condition.
I am asking 300+ shipping.
Here are the specs
* Class AB output stage for powerful, clean output
* Patented tracking downconverter power supply increases headroom and efficiency
* Low frequency parametric EQ allows you to boost or adjust the sound to your room
* Advanced soft clip circuitry improves headroom and protects woofers
* Triggered or auto on/off and adjustable phase for easy integration into any system
* Perfect for powering built-in or infinite baffle subwoofer installations
* Low heat emission - no fan required for most applications
* 1,000 watts RMS output into 4 ohm mono load
* Five year warranty
• Measured power output: 512 watts RMS into 8 ohms @ 0.09% THD,
1,024 watts RMS into 4 ohms @ 0.15% THD
• Signal to noise ratio: 98 dB (A-weighted)
• Parametric EQ: Frequency: 18-80 Hz, Level: -14.5 to +6 dB, Bandwidth: .1-1
• Low pass crossover: 30-200 Hz
• Phase: 0-180°, continuously adjustable
• Dimensions: 17-1/2" W x 4" H (2RU without feet) x 14" D
• Power requirements: 110/220 VAC, 60/50 Hz
• Dimensions (with feet, without rack ears): 17-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H x 14" D • Dimensions (without feet, with rack ears): 19" W x 3-1/2" H x 14" D.
Here is a picture. I can additional pictures if you would like.