Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFD 1124P + Edirol UM-X1 $75

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  blownrx7 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD! SOLD SOLD!

After many years of satisfied ownership, I am finally selling my BFD setup. It took an equalizer 10X the price to displace it.
THIS IS A SETUP WITH A MIDI INTERFACE FOR EASY AND QUICK PROGRAMMING! ALL YOU NEED IS A SOUND LEVEL METER (and a computer with appropriate soundcard).
The BFD is absolutely pristine. I cannot find a single mark on it. I installed small rubber feet on it so that it would not get scratched. It is a solid 9/10 on the Audiogon sale.
The BFD has the latest firmware (v1.4).

Also included (and this makes it really a slick setup) is the Edirol UM-X1 midi interface (the exact one from the REW manual) so you can download setups right from your computer without going through the maddeningly tedious manual setup process. I even included a nice laminated card with the instructions from the REW manual on how to get the BFD into the midi setup - real easy!

$75 plus shipping to the US only (sorry Canada and others...). I pack for safe shipment and only charge actual shipping - no padding of shipping charges. I will accept Paypal personal gift or add 3.5% or certified check or USPS MO. Deal with confidence - check my 100% feedback on Audiogon under username: m297904
10 lbs shipped from CT 06070.
TIA:D

See less See more
#2 ·
I've decided to keep the soundcard for other projects but it won't let me edit the title page...

Anyway, price lowered to reflect that I am now selling the BFD and the midi interface for the smoking price of $75.
For this much investment, it is worth trying out just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.