Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MX3000/MRF-350RFS/New Battery

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  rubbersoul 
#1 · (Edited)

NEW PRICE!!!

I am selling a three year old MX3000 remote with the all accessories. This sale is only available for people living in the U.S.

I have lowered my original asking price since I have explored a couple of other sites and the prices were a bit lower.
However this equipment looks like new and operates flawlessly.

Included with the remote is the charging base and a new battery. Also the MX 3000 comes with the programing Tutorial software and cables. The remote is in perfect condition. I took very good care of this piece of equipment as I have with my entire Home Theater. I am also including a Addressable RF Base Station with RFX250 antenna Module which has multi-zone compatible and six independently routed IR emitter outputs.

I have the original boxes which look like new.

I have seen this remote on E-Bay without the MRF-350 RFS for as high as $425.00 used.
I am reducing the my orginal asking price of $375.00 to $320.00 for everything with FREE shipping.
The remote will be well packed in addition to it's own container.
I guarantee that you if you have been thinking about buying the MX3000 you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
I ask that payment be made thru Paypal. Once I have RECEIVED payment I will ship remote.
If you happen to be located in the same area as myself pickup is available as long as payment is cash.
To view pictures of this remote go to this site/Page four

http://community.webshots.com/user/rubbersoul662001

Thank You

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more: FS: MX3000 Remote with MRF-350 RFS - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: FOR SALE

joonbug99
The Universal MX 3000 is still for sale.
I have it listed for $320.00 with free shipping and I have to say that this is a great deal. Previously I had it listed for $450-$475.00 and I thought that was a good offer but obviusly it was to high a price for some people.

I have never sold anything on this forum before so I do not know what payment method is available to you that you and I would feel comfortable with.

This comment is made of course if you want to buy the unit.
As I said it is in great condition. Orginal boxes, and everything that came with it when I purchased it.

So please let me know your intentions.
I will be checking my e mail late tonight and then tomorrow morning...just to let you know.

Frank

#4 ·
Frank,

is the mrf 350 still part of the deal. If so consider those items sold!!!!!!! If you could send me some pics of the items i would greatly appreciate it. I could not see the ones in the link in the original classified I will give you my e- mail address so we can communicate that way. If you can send the pic there that would be awesome. its fantanza@rochester.rr.com

i have access to pay pal so we are set with that

let me know you thought.

Why are you selling these items? I'm just curious :))))

Thanks
Phil Fantanza

#7 ·
No problem mechman:sn:

#8 ·
Sold ( READ THIS )

My experience :

I contacted rubbersoul about the item and my interest. Within an hour I had pictures and a plan to purchase the item. The next day the payment and shipping was worked out Constant communication. It was awesome. It was even Easter weekend!!!!! Monday a receipt was sent to me via e mail detailing the delivery. The item came in on Wednesday. !!!!! The items were packaged in their original boxes with the original plastic wrap. AWESOME!!! Those boxes were bubble wrapped and placed inside a larger brown box with more peanut packing material than you can imagine. UNREAL!!! Ace Ventura would have had a tough time damaging this package The products are in showroom condition. The remote doesn't even look used.

I have to say if my man rubbersoul has something to sell that you need. BUY IT!!!!!! Before I do!!!!!!

Top notch experience.

#9 ·
Thanks joonbug99:sn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.