Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantic Technology 8200's THX Ultra2 Complete Set!!!!

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  laramik 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale or trade I have my full set of Atlantic Technologies 8200's. I purchased this whole set back in 2003 and I have every receipt, every barcode from every box, every booklet, and every warranty card. They are in perfect shape and the center, left, right and both ped woofers have been behind a fixed screen since new. Everything is in PERFECT shape. This is the full set of 8200's which consists of
2x 8200lr 1 8200c, 4x 8200sr, and two Pedwoofers and the dedicated outboard 350 watt per channel servo controlled amplifier. This system cost me 16k in 03. I have babied it ever since. They are coming out of my theater for financial reasons and I am very sad to let them go. If you are not familiar with this system, please take a look at the review below. I believe it speaks volumes about the system and its quality and speaking from personal experience, I have never heard anything as perfect for HT use.

Below I have posted some links to reviews of the system.
http://www.hometheatermag.com/news/10248/

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_10_4/atlantic-tech-8200-speakers-10-2003.html

My speakers are gloss black finished and they are matte black for the left center and right since they are currently behind a screen. I also have the panels should you need to have them exposed and they have never been opened.

I am listing them at $5,000 and I am willing to entertain the idea of a trade for a used SUV like a Suburban or Tahoe. I also have a full theater setup that I plan on putting up for sale, so I would be willing to entertain selling my other items including Stewart Firehawk screen, onkyo receiver and projector as a package. Again these are beautiful speakers and I don't see myself being able to ever own anything as nice as these again, so I hope whoever winds up with them enjoys them as much as I have. I can provide you photos of anything you need but in the interest of not shrinking them down, just let me know if you need any and I will send them or post them. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello,

Are you still looking to sell these and other items you mentioned? I may :sad: be interested in purchase - depending on wife's budget approval!:hide: I may have to do a lot of :kiss:

Anyway, I am too new to send a pm, but you can, if you are interested in sending additional information to me. Thanks and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.