Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus Audio 15" Passive Radiators New

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  event horizon 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD Exodus Audio 15" Passive Radiators New

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I've got six of these silly things that I'm probably not going to use. Brand new, never used never mounted. I'm asking $50 each shipped within the 48 states. Here is some more info

Specifications

* Fs: 20 Hz
* Qms: 6.0
* Mms: 200g
* Cms: 0.28 mm/N
* Vas: 245L
* Sd: 791 cm^2
* Excursion: 32-35mm one-way

The bolt and washer asm weigh 48grams. The passive radiator has the capacity to hold 1536grams on top of the weight of the bolt and the Starting mass of the cone suspension etc. (200g Mms) for a total of 1780grams.

Owners Manual Link
http://www.diycable.com/main/pdf/PR15.pdf

See less See more
#2 ·
Very interesting, i'd like 4 of these :D

Only problem is i live in the UK, over the pond... If you could find out how much it'd be to ship 4 over here & what you'd want for the ABRs themselves please let me know, i'm all ears :T Import taxes i'd obviously take care of myself :crying:

I'm assuming you can accept paypal to.

Look forward to hearing from you, bests, Mark.

#5 ·
Hi Hugo, you should have the money for the 4 ABRs & shipping :T

Please let me know when you despatch them & obviously i'll let you know just as soon as i receive them :D

Nice doing business with you, seeing your post has really sorted me out! There will no doubt be a more interesting speaker build than i intended.

All the best, Mark :wave:

#8 ·
Well the PRs are in the UK, they arrived on 16th June which is pretty quick to say the least (posted June 6th) :D Today i received a letter from the parcel service & i then payed import duties on them which was not a lot & they'll be delivered here on Monday :bigsmile:

Hugo, you are a star :jump:

I'll post again as soon as i receive them, just to let you know all is well :T

#9 ·
Due to some plonker not putting them in the delivery van yesterday they arrived today :coocoo:

All of them are in perfect as new condition :clap:

A big thankyou to Hugo for sorting me out Yellow Emoticon Line Sign Smiley
Yellow Text Font Line Emoticon
It was a pleasure dealing with you!

I guess i can get to work on a design & enclosures in the near future Green Yellow Text Organism Font

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.