Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home theater system, Paradigm legends & cc350, SVS PC+12 cyl., yamaha 5660

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jayg84 
#1 ·
I am selling my complete high end home theatre system, this includes:

4 Paradigm Legend Floor standing speakers - May be a bit of overkill with the floor stand speakers in the rear but thats what I was looking for. (paid $500 each when new)

1 Paradigm CC-350 - Large Center Channel that sounds amazing! (paid $450 new)

1 SVS PC Plus 25-31 Subwoofer - The huge thing on the left, major overkill only ever had it 30% gain and it shook pictures off the wall, check out their website and reviews and you can find what this sub is all about. 12.5" woofer 525 watt bash amp that can peak at over 3,000 watts, this is a hybrid amp that takes the best of each amp class. It has 3 ports on the top and two port plugs that can make this woofer go down from 25hz setting to 20hz and to 16hz, not music goes below 25hz and only a handful of movies reach 16hz, under 20hz only shaking is going on to our ears. Lifetime transferable warranty. (paid $850 new, it would cost over $2,000 to find something retail near as good.

1 Yamaha 5660 receiver - 6.1 channel, 125 watts per channel beast, they don't make them like this anymore. DTS, Dolby Digital, DD2, etc. (paid $550 new, saw a new one on ebay still going for that price)

I will also throw in 3 optical 3ft wires, 1 25ft lfe subwoofer wire, and all my speaker wire (paid $100 new)

Everything is in excellent working shape, receiver has few scratches on top but not noticeable from front, subwoofer is missing SVS label on front and has a few small scratches (has been moved a few times and it weights 70lbs).

I have the original boxes for all of the Paradigm speakers I believe in a closet if you want them.
I will install for an additional fee

Call or text 260_615 9920 $1800 obo
Local pickup (Huntington, Indiana *northeast indiana) or I will travel halfway up to 50 miles, after that I will charge you gas to meet half way. I will not ship, unless you want to pay a ton for shipping.
http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22927&stc=1&d=1280796573

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Everything is little over 5 years old. The sub has serial number along with the build date of 6-2-10 on it, I received it on 6-8-10. Has not seen much action the last 3 and a half years because I have lived in an apartment, now I am building a house and doing all in wall speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.