Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus Audio 18" passive radiators

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  keager 
#1 · (Edited)
I have for sale 2 Exodus Audio passive radiators (18"). These are in perfect like new condition and include the mass discs for adding weight to the radiator. I have just had them since last November and they have seen very little, light use since my fiance' has been pregnant and have never really turned up the subwoofer. I am wanting to sell them only because my Maelstrom-x driver was defective and I had to get a different driver and passives to match. I am asking $70 each plus shipping from 97756. I can provide pictures if needed, but these look and perform as well as the day I unpacked them. These are available now.

#3 ·
I have for sale 2 Exodus Audio passive radiators (18"). These are in perfect like new condition and include the mass discs for adding weight to the radiator. I have just had them since last November and they have seen very little, light use since my fiance' has been pregnant and have never really turned up the subwoofer. I am wanting to sell them only because my Maelstrom-x driver was defective and I had to get a different driver and passives to match. I am asking $70 each plus shipping from 97756. I can provide pictures if needed, but these look and perform as well as the day I unpackaged them. Thanks.
I'd like to see photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.