Status
Not open for further replies.

100% AAA Condition NEW MOREL Octave Speakers

FS: 
Tags
monitors
6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AudioSavant 
#1 ·
Absolutely 100% AAA, in Original Box, Opened, tested, closed ! original sample pair mandatory rep purchase never used. Ferrari Red color. A pair of monitors that need a home. All original felt bag, user manual, box etc., as received from factory. If I needed a pair of speakers, I would keep them as they sound GREAT, and MOREL makes a great driver, well used and specified within the OEM world. I have and use GENELEC 8030, B&W 802, James Loudspeaker (many), and soon to arrive BRYSTON...so these are just sitting in the box, taking space.
INFO: OCTAVE by Morel..Ferrari Red! 5.25" driver + "(130mm) + 1.25" Aluminum Tweeter rear-vented system. Double ferrite magnet motor. One piece integrated dome and surround cone, made of damped polymer composite. 3" (75mm ) aluminum Hexatech™ voice coil and Morel's external voice coil technology (EVC).
Tweeter: Mid/high frequency unit, low resonance soft dome, Acuflex™ coated, vented double magnet neodymium motor. 11/8" (28mm) Aluminum Hexatech™voice coil and Morel's External Voice Coil technology (EVC). All units are shielded.
SOUND: How about 40-18Khz +/1 1.5dB How is that for accuracy ! 120W RMS @ 4Ohm handling, 1000w Burst
7"x12.5"x12.25" 15lbs./each w/o box
I ONLY have these not sold as I have zero time to deal with this. Now it is an issue of space ! With new BRYSTON speakers coming, I need to move these and a few others!
PLEASE PICK UP FROM ME ! It would make it so easy for me to not have to ship these...
PS: Original grill covers are wrapped, in box, never opened.
Check out on line reviews...these speakers were very warmly reviewed .
Original price $2500.00 Pick these up for $1250, cash... I will ship them domestically 3-day only (Better handling in theory ) HA!...and try to outer box them for $1400 including shipping & insurance, for pre-cleared check only. This is WAY less than wholesale cost ! But I only have so much room!
These are located in the North East of the United States of America, in a 100% smoke free apartment.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.