Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVS 20-39PCi

SOLD: 
2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Hamburger1971 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have upgraded to a sealed system, and with reluctance am selling my trusty SVS 20-39PCi. It is a 12" ported 20 Hz tuning 325W Bash amp single owner system purchased in 2006. It functions like new and has worked very well filling my space with very good bass, mostly as an HT application.

I still have the original box, manual and packing, but can't quite close the flaps, maybe the foam pads have expanded? With original $100 shipping charge, it would be much worth while to sell it locally.

The price I'm willing to let it go for is $250. And if you meet me near the north side of Washington D.C. beltway, I will also include a Feedback Destroyer Pro DSP1124p 2 channel parametric equalizer, and a Midisport Uno device that will send all EQ commands from REW and computer to the DSP1124p with one button push, no fiddling with knobs and switches on the equalizer itself.

So just take a measurement with REW and it will tame the peaks and add boost to the nulls of your room and sub with a couple button clicks adding a room curve if you desire. Almost a push button approach and fully adjustable to what you wish.

All three items retailed for $800, so, this is a deal to consider. :T

See less See more
#3 ·
Maybe you need to get your post count up to pm?

This bundle is still available, if you're also interested in the eq setup, I could also throw in a usb sound card, too. All you would need is a mic for a complete solution. I'm surprised that the low offered price on this wouldn't garner a few more responses. This is a very nice sub for home theater and music, and can't be beat for this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.