Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Downloadable WinISD Pro Files

318K views 244 replies 54 participants last post by  GPM 
#1 ·
WinISD Pro Files

To down load a file, click on the file and click on "Save". From the menu, select the "C" drive (provided you have not moved any of your WinISD folders), select "Program Files", select "Linearteam", select "WinISD", and then select "Drivers". Click on "Save".

Creative Sound Solutions

SoundSplinter

Fi Audio

Exodus Audio

Mach 5 Audio

Other Files

SpeakerHobby
(Audience Products)​

See less See more
#53 ·
Mike what was incorrect about it? Was it just a very small value of the qes and qts or vas? Something like that? I am just letting you know now that if it is slight variations of that sort then none of the files that I uploaded will be exactly as per the manufacturer parameters because I let the program calculate what a few of them should be which often resulted in small differences. For example fs of 24.8hz versus 25 hz or vas of 82.3L versus 84L. The differences they amount to in the simulating are irrelevant completely. Real world tolerances and deviation from the specs are orders of magnitude greater. Not to mention that no one uses their subs at 1 w levels to judge their performance anyway. FWIW. Just saying if that sort of small difference is what the titanic was reported for you might as well remove all files that I uploaded. If not then I typed a lot of words on my phone for nothing and feel free to ignore me! :whistling:

#54 ·
If I remember correctly the Vas was 7.8 cu.ft. on your file compared to 5.5 cu.ft. on the current file. There were other differences which I can't remember.

Just thinking, there's a possibility the file was correct and somehow got corrupted on my end. I should have checked the file before I deleted it, I never thought about this until now.

#69 ·
Way off from what? Measured specs? If so, please post them.

Anyway, I just went to PE and the published specs are the same as what's used to generate the existing file, i.e. instead of just inputting the basic T/S specs, the OP correctly inputted BL, Qms, Cms, Mms, Re, Dd, Xmax, Le, Pe and let WinISD calculate the rest.

GM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.