Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Downloadable WinISD Pro Files

318K views 244 replies 54 participants last post by  GPM 
#1 ·
WinISD Pro Files

To down load a file, click on the file and click on "Save". From the menu, select the "C" drive (provided you have not moved any of your WinISD folders), select "Program Files", select "Linearteam", select "WinISD", and then select "Drivers". Click on "Save".

Creative Sound Solutions

SoundSplinter

Fi Audio

Exodus Audio

Mach 5 Audio

Other Files

SpeakerHobby
(Audience Products)​

See less See more
#111 ·
I dont know where you came up with worse response from. I get 3db advantage of the UXL vs the IXL at 20hz. 5db gain at 30hz and 6db at 40hz for the UXL over the IXL. This is with both boxes at .7Q and wattage to hit Xmax at 10hz. And where did you get your T/S from?

From the website your T/S parameters are off a bit. And the Sd is off by 150cm. So I am confused where this info came from?

#113 ·
After chatting with Sam at Infrasonic the T/S for the UXL is still the same as what is on the IST website and not the specs from Infrasonics. SO no need for this new UXL file. Sam had these older specs and Mark posted new ones to his site a while back and did not inform Sam. Thats where the confusions is.

#128 ·
Right, depending on the driver's design, Le can be quite high, especially on a large driver. The attached is strictly a made up example of how much it can alter a driver's frequency response sim [orange trace].

GM

Attachments

#135 ·
May I please have a file for
JL Audio 10w3v3-2

Free Air Resonance (Fs) 32.97 Hz
Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.533
Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 7.027
Total speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.495
Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 1.136 cu ft / 32.17 L
One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.550 in / 14.0 mm
Efficiency (1W/1m) 85.37 dB SPL
Effective Piston Area (Sd) 53.475 in² 0.0345 m²
DC Resistance (Re) 1.7 ohm
Nominal Impedance 2 ohm
Power Handling (continuous) 500W

Thanks

#137 ·
Thanks Mike
I did have a go at it myself but i got different results from you.
Is there anyway of being able to calculate a slot port design box rather than a tube port one?
I am not worried about the size or shape of the box, looking to get it to do down as low as possible.
Thanks Alan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.