Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Downloadable WinISD Pro Files

318K views 244 replies 54 participants last post by  GPM 
#1 ·
WinISD Pro Files

To down load a file, click on the file and click on "Save". From the menu, select the "C" drive (provided you have not moved any of your WinISD folders), select "Program Files", select "Linearteam", select "WinISD", and then select "Drivers". Click on "Save".

Creative Sound Solutions

SoundSplinter

Fi Audio

Exodus Audio

Mach 5 Audio

Other Files

SpeakerHobby
(Audience Products)​

See less See more
#228 ·
I'm curious, why are you posting them in a .zip instead of a .wdr file that allows it to be directly downloaded to the 'driver' folder?

TIA,

GM

#230 ·
So I see the HST-18, but dont see the HST-11, HST-12 or HST-15 WinISD files. Anyone have them?

#231 ·
Sorry if this has been asked before. I can't find the answer.

I have been using WinISD. I'd like to switch to WinISD Pro. Downloaded and installed it.

I have entered many drivers into the WinISD database. I can't find the database on my PC. Is it somehow possible to migrate that WinISD user database into WinISD Pro?

If so, where is the data kept in Win 7?

Thank you in advance,

Stuart Polansky

#232 ·
Sorry if this has been asked before. I can't find the answer.

I have been using WinISD. I'd like to switch to WinISD Pro. Downloaded and installed it.

I have entered many drivers into the WinISD database. I can't find the database on my PC. Is it somehow possible to migrate that WinISD user database into WinISD Pro?

If so, where is the data kept in Win 7?

Thank you in advance,

Stuart Polansky
It's located in your "my documents" folder

#234 ·
Which PRO version are you switching to? This is the latest, best version to use: http://t.co/0eYfbFVo

Also, never messed with the basic WinISD, but curious if you can just change the existing driver file suffix to .wdr and add them to the new 'drivers' folder.

GM

#245 ·
Greets!

General note/update: haven't used it in years and apparently only just a few here since then, but still pretty popular over on DIYaudio, so recommend joining if not already and asking in whichever most appropriate forum:
Hope to see ya'll there! :)

GM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.