Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Downloadable WinISD Pro Files

318K views 244 replies 54 participants last post by  GPM 
#1 ·
WinISD Pro Files

To down load a file, click on the file and click on "Save". From the menu, select the "C" drive (provided you have not moved any of your WinISD folders), select "Program Files", select "Linearteam", select "WinISD", and then select "Drivers". Click on "Save".

Creative Sound Solutions

SoundSplinter

Fi Audio

Exodus Audio

Mach 5 Audio

Other Files

SpeakerHobby
(Audience Products)​

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
Dayton Audio Subs
10" High Fidelty & High Output
12" High Fidelty & High Output
15" High Fidelty & High Output
10" Titanic
12" Titanic
15" Titanic
18" Classic

Attachments

#9 ·
Hi there,

Thanks for the winisd files. Boy those new Q18's modell better than the old ones especially with the size of 11 cu ft that I am running. If I bought 2 new Q18's and an extra EP4000 I could run 2000 watts throught the Q18's without going over max excursion in a 11 cu ft box and this means I could run a EP4000 to each sub wired into 4 ohms bridged. This will give me 4db per sub at 13 hz so it now seems that they are way more efficent in much smaller boxes which is great news.

I wonder if they would give me a discount if I bought two more and sold my old ones.

cheers

Graham

#10 ·
Greets!

You're welcome! Dunno, the earlier data appears to be at least partially incorrect assuming D1 = dual 1 ohm and D2 = dual 2 ohm VCs, though for box simming purposes it may not matter. Regardless, the new drivers apparently have a much lower Vas, so will be flatter over a wider BW than the older design in a given net Vb.

GM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.