Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

completed tc 2000 sub

5K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  nipiguy 
#1 ·
hey everyone, i've just finished my new sub using a tc 2000 powered by a behringer ep 2500
its 10cf tuned to 16 hz, i have 3 4inch ports that i flared by heating the ends over molds i made
heres heres a pic of the finished sub, will post more later

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Excellent Job.... it looks beautiful.... thanks for the pics...
Great Job on the flares.... Its really alot of work to come up with a final project that looks as nice as what you have there... Congrats !!!!!

I think the most important question here is how does it sound..? Comparison to what you had Before...?

#11 ·
Is that EP2500 Bridged.... approximately, at what gain are you running the amp...

I will be building dual boxes with QSC 2502 amps for each... quite similar...
I can't imagine you have them turned up all the way... :)

Oh what corner round bit did you use, that you were able to wrap the Veneer so nicely..

thanks... sorry about all the questions... :)

#25 ·
i flared both ends outside the box, the inside flares are a little smaller so they fit thru the port holes
what i also did was make a plug to fit in the pvc pipe after i flared both ends and used a router to trim them so they are all the same size.....for the ends that fit inside i just trimmed a little extra, basically trimming off the lip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.