SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway Winner Announced! - Page 5 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #41 of 63 Old 02-16-11, 09:54 PM
Inactive
Ty

Re: SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway Winner Announced!

Quote:
Jason1976 wrote: View Post
Looks like i was wrong.
(Twice in a row btw)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 63 Old 02-16-11, 11:21 PM
Senior Shackster
Jason

Quote:
TypeA wrote: View Post
(Twice in a row btw)
Thats Why I removed my entery to the lava sub. I'm also not entering for that $500 Shopping Spree at GIK Acoustics. I don't want to be greedy.
post #43 of 63 Old 02-16-11, 11:43 PM
Inactive
Ty

Being lucky shouldnt exclude you from any of the giveaways. Personally, Id like to see you win again, just to see someone defy the odds. Guess thats your call, it wouldnt be mine tho
post #44 of 63 Old 02-17-11, 10:01 PM
Senior Shackster

Greg

My System

But you know how it is...,some will criticize you no matter what you do. While others will support and defend you until..., while the majority aren't even paying attention because they are so involved with their own stuff.

I will say this, "Well after winning all those speakers (a room full) he definitely needed room tuning and that stuff is expensive, I would have gone for it."

The choice is yours but I hope you don't feel bad about winning. Don't be a martyr..., you don't need the sub but you could use the room tuning kit, right.

Don't listen to me...

Greg
post #45 of 63 Old 02-17-11, 10:30 PM
Senior Shackster
Jason

Quote:
Gregr wrote: View Post
But you know how it is...,some will criticize you no matter what you do. While others will support and defend you until..., while the majority aren't even paying attention because they are so involved with their own stuff.

I will say this, "Well after winning all those speakers (a room full) he definitely needed room tuning and that stuff is expensive, I would have gone for it."

The choice is yours but I hope you don't feel bad about winning. Don't be a martyr..., you don't need the sub but you could use the room tuning kit, right.

Don't listen to me...

Greg
my house is over 100 years old. I have many smaller rooms. Like my livingroom has pocket doors deviding it into two. I have 6 rooms on my first floor counting the kitchen. Then on my 2nd floor i have 5 bedrooms and a bathroom. I really don't have room for a room tuning kit. I thought about going up to my 3rd floor and finishing off the other half that is unfinished. It would make a room around 39 foot by 14 foot. with a pitched celling going anywere from 12 or 14 foot down to the corner off to the side or so. My roof is freaky it has a flat area in the center before it goes down. As you can see it already has some windows up there. as you see the front of the house the unfinished area i have is on the left side of the house. there is also an area in the back of the house that isn't fixed up into a room.

Last edited by Jason1976; 02-17-11 at 10:36 PM.
post #46 of 63 Old 02-18-11, 10:03 AM
Shackster

Congratulations Jason! What an awesome prize to win. Please be sure to do a review with pictures inclueded when you get a chance on your new speakers.
post #47 of 63 Old 02-18-11, 10:41 AM
Shackster

My System

Congratulations! Surely you'll enjoy your new speakers. Especially, with the twin subs and the AS EQ1. What a nice package. I am imperssed with all the giveaways, here. Maybe, I need to start participating.

Lee J
post #48 of 63 Old 02-18-11, 04:06 PM
Senior Shackster
Jason

Quote:
leej wrote: View Post
Congratulations! Surely you'll enjoy your new speakers. Especially, with the twin subs and the AS EQ1. What a nice package. I am imperssed with all the giveaways, here. Maybe, I need to start participating.
Thats a good idea leej. Some of them like this one you had to be more active then lost of other ones with having to post 10 post a month for many months. I am still waiting on my prize. I am not even sure when it's coming or if it's even shipped yet. Everytime I hear something I am looking outside to see if its fedex or ups or whoever.
post #49 of 63 Old 02-20-11, 08:36 AM
Joe

Congrats Jason. Have fun breaking them in
post #50 of 63 Old 02-20-11, 09:30 AM
Senior Shackster
Jason

Quote:
collije wrote: View Post
Congrats Jason. Have fun breaking them in
Thanks collije. Keep an active account and you may win a contest. I am sure they will have more big giveaways. I saw them give away all kinds of cool stuff since I joined the shack. like high end bluray players, amps, speakers, and other items. to many to list off. Every time you turn around they are having another giveaway.