Welcome Chase Home Theater as a New Sponsor - Chase Giveaway - Page 4 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #31 of 127 Old 01-28-12, 11:01 AM
Senior Shackster

Kevin

Re: Welcome Chase Home Theater as a New Sponsor - Chase Giveaway

Welcome to the shack, should be fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 127 Old 01-29-12, 08:17 AM
Shackster

I am VERY excited about this giveaway. When will we get the review and further details on the contest? I'm on pins and needles over here!
post #33 of 127 Old 01-29-12, 09:40 AM
Senior Shackster

craigsub

Hi guys - I think the review will be done this week. I have not talked to Dale and Dave since the equipment arrived at their city in November, other than Dale's letting me know the gear was there. He did send me an in room response curve on the VS-18.1's so I could see they were functioning properly.

As this is our first major independent review, I am also on pins and needles. I hope it's ok to say that.

I think the contest rules will "go live" shortly after the review does.

As for Hawaii shipping - I am embarassed to say that we have never checked on shipping to Hawaii, but when my brother returns from vacation, I will find out how our truck carrier gets gear to Hawaii, and how much it would be.

While this review has been in the works, we have been working on a new, smaller system for the budget/space conscious. We have a terrific $345 subwoofer and $145 monitor style speaker which will be in stock within a few weeks. A total 5.1 system price is $999.

You can find it here:

http://www.chasehometheater.com/foru...ead.php?t=4890
post #34 of 127 Old 01-29-12, 01:53 PM
Shackster

Wow!
post #35 of 127 Old 01-30-12, 09:49 AM
Elite Shackster

Dale Rasco

My System

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a minute and mention that the review and giveaway won’t kickoff until the week of the 13th. I am going to do some additional testing to include max-output, THD, group delay, spectral decay, etc. We really want to make sure that we are giving the most complete picture that we can so please be patient, it will be worth it!

Regards,
Dale Rasco

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -Thomas A. Edison

Dale Rasco and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #36 of 127 Old 01-30-12, 11:34 PM
Senior Shackster

Quote:
craigsub wrote: View Post
As for Hawaii shipping - I am embarassed to say that we have never checked on shipping to Hawaii, but when my brother returns from vacation, I will find out how our truck carrier gets gear to Hawaii, and how much it would be.http://www.chasehometheater.com/foru...ead.php?t=4890
Thanks for checking on that.
post #37 of 127 Old 01-31-12, 03:14 AM
Senior Shackster

Greg

My System

You can add all of the superlatives and numbers that I am sure measure up..., but I hope you tell us how it sounds. Does it sound natural, effortless (headroom). I know you will do a great job.

I'd like to read a review of the newer, more affordable 5.1 system in the near future. This looks more my size. But I could always turn down the volume a little If I were to win this give-away.

We believe everything we tell ourselves..., don't we??
post #38 of 127 Old 01-31-12, 05:53 AM
Shackster

Quote:
Dale Rasco wrote: View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a minute and mention that the review and giveaway won’t kickoff until the week of the 13th. I am going to do some additional testing to include max-output, THD, group delay, spectral decay, etc. We really want to make sure that we are giving the most complete picture that we can so please be patient, it will be worth it!
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the review.
post #39 of 127 Old 01-31-12, 10:02 AM
Senior Shackster

Quote:
craigsub wrote: View Post
While this review has been in the works, we have been working on a new, smaller system for the budget/space conscious. We have a terrific $345 subwoofer and $145 monitor style speaker which will be in stock within a few weeks. A total 5.1 system price is $999.

You can find it here:

http://www.chasehometheater.com/foru...ead.php?t=4890
That is some great news
post #40 of 127 Old 01-31-12, 11:51 AM
Shackster

FC

Looking forward to the review as well!

Best.....Carlo.