Chane Music & Cinema Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway Winner Announcement - Page 5 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #41 of 70 Old 10-14-14, 05:06 PM
Senior Shackster

Re: Chane Music & Cinema Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway Winner Announcement

Congrats!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 70 Old 10-16-14, 06:16 PM
HTS Senior Moderator
HTS Reviewer

2 channel view

My System
Re: Chane Music & Cinema Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway Winner Announcement

Congrats, Brandon!

As an owner of 5 SHO/PRO-10's and dual VS-18.1's, I can assure you that you will be blown away by the experience. Movies and music will never be the same for you and yours.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." - Bill Hicks
post #43 of 70 Old 10-17-14, 02:01 PM
Senior Shackster

Brandon

My System

Quote:
tesseract wrote: View Post
Congrats, Brandon!

As an owner of 5 SHO/PRO-10's and dual VS-18.1's, I can assure you that you will be blown away by the experience. Movies and music will never be the same for you and yours.
Thanks! I can't wait to read Peterman's review! It's all just building up the anticipation which is killing me
post #44 of 70 Old 11-25-14, 12:50 PM
Senior Shackster

Brandon

My System

Check out who showed up just in time for Thanksgiving!

Chane Music & Cinema Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway Winner Announcement-delivery-truck.jpg

My wife texted me saying our 3yo and 2yo boys had their faced pressed against the window because how often does a semi back into your street?

I had gotten a call yesterday from R&L Carriers to verify delivery date and that someone would be home. Very nice customer rep, and the truck driver was also very courteous - nice work

Major kudos to Chane and HTS!!! I can't say thanks enough for such an amazing and generous giveaway! Also, thanks Peter Loeser and Todd Anderson for packing everything and getting all the logistics together with Chane!

Shipping a 360lb pallet is no simple task!

Chane Music & Cinema Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway Winner Announcement-pallet-garage.jpg

Can't wait to get home and do some heavy lifting!

I will definitely post more pics and impressions as I get things set up and will also definitely be asking advise of you fine folks.
post #45 of 70 Old 11-25-14, 02:37 PM
Elite Shackster
Quenten

My System

Dude, you are sooooooo lucky!

Enjoy!
post #46 of 70 Old 11-26-14, 05:37 PM
Senior Shackster

craigsub

Brandon - I am thrilled that everything arrived safely! Congratulations again on winning, and it will be fun to read about your experience once you fire everything up!
post #47 of 70 Old 11-26-14, 06:29 PM
HTS Reviewer

So glad they made it! I hope they survived the trip ok. Enjoy unpacking it all and then give your back a nice long break tomorrow.
post #48 of 70 Old 12-01-14, 06:41 AM
Senior Shackster
Bud

My System

What an awesome day for you. I can imagine that a few movie clips will be watched in the next few days at your house. What an awesome Christmas for you
post #49 of 70 Old 12-01-14, 10:34 AM
Senior Shackster

Brandon

My System

Well, we had a bunch of family in town for Thanksgiving, and my wife actually let me break loose with a couple movies! We watched The Bourne Legacy at a pretty good level, and MAN DID IT SOUND GOOD! I had heard the expression of having in effect "blinders" pulled from your ears with changing to high quality speakers - I am a believer in that expression now. The Chane 10s are amazing; all clarity and smoothness. We watched quite a few movies and I didn't even notice I had the center channel down 3 or 5 dB. Upping that to 0 to +3 dB just made it really come to life.

The SBE-118s are too much fun! I am still dialing in levels and settings, but I essentially left every knob where you had them, Peter, just to see how it sounded. In word, AWESOME! In the Bourne Legacy when Aaron shoots the power panel at the plant in the Philippines and the equipment shuts down there is an awesome bass crush that shook the floor and had my family going Whoa!! with big smiles all around. I think I even saw a smile on my wife's face - however, not so much when I did the Kung Fu Panda "Skadoosh" scene about 5 times in a row; that earned a from her. She was in the middle of making pies, though, so I desisted from a 6th
post #50 of 70 Old 12-01-14, 01:36 PM
HTS Reviewer

Sounds like you and your family had a blast with the new gear. Congrats again. Did you find an arrangement for the subs that performs well and keeps the boss happy?

And more importantly, is there any pie left?