Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Help with Screen

Tags
screen
5K views 34 replies 5 participants last post by  custard 
#1 ·
Hello Rch here from denmark , the plan is to make a screen about 100* , Sanyo PLV-Z2000 connected to a Sharp BD-HP20S blurayplayer with 1.3 supra hdmi cable , the plan is to shoot the picture from a distance of about 6 meters wich projects a picture around 100* , im unsure on wich path of screen projection would be best to take been looking through the forum alot seem to be pretty big jungle esp with geting the mats wich are needed also because they most likely wont have the same brands here in denmark as in the states and if you dont know anything about the mats needed then it can be a problem finding something similar , so i hope you can help me abit along with some advice :help:

#33 ·
well the paint is/was super duper however my wallpaper wasent smooth and it shows in very light scenes , looks like i will have to mix some paint again thank god i got double up on the AAA , another thing is that it could do with a little less of the white paint in the mix i will have to come up with some material i can hang up on the wall and then paint however the screen that i have allready painted is ok for now

#34 ·
they do have 10 mm thick boards in perfect size for screen however it weights a ton you need like 3 people to carry it around heh , then i was thinking maybe 3 sections but then again there must be a better more lightweight solution , would be more neat if i didnt have to gather a football team to be able to put up some kind of board/wall surface that can be painted on and with good results

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.