Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

I am blown away by this forum.

Tags
blown forum.
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  GregBe 
#1 ·
I just wanted to post this. I have spent the better part of 10 years focusing almost exclusively on the audio portion of my system. I had a 50" RPTV, (non HDTV 4x3 variety :yikes:), and was pretty happy with it, even with the newer hi-def tvs that had come out, because I was so focused on the audio. I finally got my audio system to the point where I am really happy with it (for now at least). It was now time focus on video. I just moved into a new home, in a new state (Denver), and finally got a dedicated theater in the basement :jump:.

I bought a Marantz 8600, which I am thrilled with, and did a lot of research on other forums which have been great. It has been too long since I have visited The Shack, but in my screen search, came back and found this section. Absolutely Amazing. The stickies and thought that went into them are some of the best, most informative reading on anything AV, I have read. Great job guys. Needless to say, I am going to spend a lot more time here and contribute as much as I can in both the audio and video sections (Although for the video side of things, it may be more take than give until I learn more).

Top notch guys :T
Greg

#2 ·
Good to have you back Greg, you are one of the original members that came on board back when the Shack first came on line. :T

#4 ·
Thanks guys. Good to be back

Hey E-A-G-L-E-S, I noticed you live in Allentown. I grew up in Whitehall. My parents still live there. Great place to grow up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.