Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Guitar Center Special on Behringer EP2500

6K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Robert_J 
#1 ·
This is a remarkable deal at the Guitar Center on a Behringer EP2500 Just type "EP2500" in the search field. It may be a pricing mistake, but if you have been on the fence about one... I'd snag one of these quick. $249 shipped!

In Stock Online

Free Shipping!

See less See more
#4 ·
No, go to guitar center and search for "ep2500". The 3rd return, the one with the "new" tag, is listed at $250 and makes no mention of being refurbed (but yes, the other 2 returns are refurbed).

I own a behringer refurb mixer, and have had no problems with it, so even if the amp is refurbed, it's probably still a good deal.

#6 ·
Your right. But it is a little strange that when you add the $249 "new" EP2500 to your cart, there is no offer of an extended warrenty, while all other new amps do offer that as an option. And when you add the "refurb" $249 EP2500 it again offers no extended warrenty. :ponder:

#7 ·
Well, if you order it, it will be obvious if it's a refurb. Print off the webpage and note the date.

If it shows up as a refurb, call up guitar center, and see what they will do for you. Even if it is a refurb, it will be as good as new and come with a warranty. My refurb Behringer mixer looks and works like new.

#11 ·
Must have been a mistake..

I ordered one.. my receipt clearly states NEW. I received refurbished. Definitly refurbished.. scratches on bottom.. No supporting docs or anything just amp and powercord.

Funny now my account on GC states I ordered refurb. They changed my account AFTER I received the unit.

We'll see what they have to say for themselves.

#16 ·
Hmm...
Well I own a refurbished 1224FX mixer, BFD, rouck mount mixer/splitter, and several SM58 knockoffs from behringer, and have owned the VAmp PRO in the past. Nothing but good products at crazy affordable prices if you ask me. If guitar center won't carry them, I won't shop there.

#17 ·
Yeah... I find that somewhat suspect since we have had tremendously great experience with Behringer products here at the Shack... as well as since 2001 when we started all the BFD stuff. I think I can count on one hand the number of bad products I've heard of from Behringer. That speaks very highly of Behringer if you consider how open people are about posted problems with products on forums.

#18 ·
I like Behringer equipment too. I kind of wish I waited getting some of my wife's band eqiupment as they has a Xenyx 1202FX for $60 and a PMP3000 for $250. No amps at the one near me - I heard they went fast. I use the smaller Xenyx with the ECM mike for my Room EQ sweeps.

That being said, I've heard from all my musician friends that Behringer equipment just isn't as durable as, say, Crown or QSC. I imagine this isn't really an issue for HT, studio or fixed install use but it has been my experience muscians (at least the ones I know) kind of abuse their gear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.