Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Sony's 1st OLED TV, the 2017 A1E series

6K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Robert Zohn 
#1 ·
Sony's new A1E OLED TV series will be available in 55", 65" and 77" screen sizes.

Our dedicated A1E series webpage is now live.

The 1st allocation is launching sooner than expected, but very limited supply.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Sony's new 55" A1E 4K OLED TV is $3,999, which is $500 higher than LG's lowest priced, 55" C7 2017 4K OLED TV.

#5 ·
Sony was very kind to us and released our 1st 55" and 65" A1E allocations that are shipping today!!

#6 · (Edited)
I haven't been active for a long time, but decided to get back in the game! Just wanted to give a special thanks to Robert and Wendy at VE. I'm not the easiest customer to deal with, but after working with them for ~4 years now they are simply the best. Robert, this is TV number 6:grin2: and i'm loving it matched with my PC!

Attachments

#7 ·
Thank you for your loyalty to us and very kind words! We all enjoy working with you and glad you are enjoying your new Sony OLED TV!

#8 ·
We're heading over to the Westwood Gallery in lower NYC to see Sony's A1Es exhibit showcasing the world famous artist Kaz Shirane work.

Here's the link to Sony's press release on the event.

I'll also be there tomorrow and we'd love to see our Hometheatershack.com friends at this very special event! Stop by if you are in the NYC area.

#10 ·
Sony's 77" A1E is scheduled to launch early September. They did list the price at $14,999, but told us that it might be slightly higher. So no official price at this moment.

#11 ·
Check out my Instagram video of Sony's A1E exhibit of KAZ Shirame's art in a dedicated live demo room.

#12 ·
Just one more pic of the upstairs demo room with my wife Wendy and I marveling at the stunning exhibit of KAZ Shirame work.

Sony also had several A1E in a second exhibit downstairs along with the new short throw projector VPL-VZ1000ES that delivered an absolutely beautiful image on a 100" screen. We just received our store demo VZ1000ES and the engineering and design are very forward thinking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.