Toshiba 65UL610U - Page 9 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com
Home Theater Shack Forums
Underwood HiFi - Excellent discounts on some awesome name brands. Power Sound Audio designs, develops, and assembles high quality loudspeakers and subwoofers for home theater environments. Visual Apex: The most competitive pricing for home theater projectors... and built on customer satisfaction! SVSound XTZ Sound OPPO Digital - Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Players - Buy Direct from the Manufacturer Chane Music & Cinema Madisound Value Electronics: A trusted retailer and custom installer that specializes in whole-house audio, home theater, Plasma, LCD, LED, HDTVs, Blu-ray and more. Standout Design DSP Axiom Audio

Like Us on facebookREW
Go Back   Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com > Home Theater - Audio / Video > HDTV | Video Displays | Processors
Forgot Password?
Donations Reviews Vendors

Reply     Post New Thread
Views: 11727 - Replies: 82  
Old 02-07-12, 08:29 PM   #81
Shackster

Since: Jan 2012
My System
Re: Toshiba 65UL610U

Quote:
Meg1st wrote: View Post
Hey guys
So rx74ray Did you get your replacement yet ? Seems like a while
Thanks for the compliment on my set-up and my cat (she love to watch tv with me)
My center chanel is part of a 7.1 kit made by Sinclair Audio/Precision Acoustic see www.sinclairaudio.com a local speaker maker
Not bad at all for the price.
The XBOX does not bounce of the sub it's heavy enough but once in a while a joystick falls off !
By the way,does anyone has a good reference for the best setting on the VT30 ?
I got my replacement this morning and sadly there were light scratches all over the screen. So I rejected the delivery and asked for refund. I am sad but I had to pull the plug before things got crazier with the retailer.

Display: Toshiba 55SV670U Speakers: 5.1, Polk Monitor 70 Biamped (R,L), Polk CS20 (Center), Polk OWM3 (Rears), Yamaha (Woofer) Previous Displays: Mitsubishi WD-65734, Panasonic PT-47WX49

Forum Rules Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-12, 09:55 PM   #82
Shackster

Switch
Since: Nov 2011

Wo that really stinks Maybe it's a sign ! Think of it as an avoided disappointment.
Mine had scraches all over the foot stand out of the box.Beleive me,i dont miss it at all...
What are you gona do now ?
Are you considering something else ?
Keep in touch buddy

Last edited by Meg1st; 02-19-12 at 01:43 AM.. Reason: language

Old 02-22-12, 06:53 PM   #83
Shackster

Since: Jan 2012
My System

Quote:
Meg1st wrote: View Post
Wo that really stinks Maybe it's a sign ! Think of it as an avoided disappointment.
Mine had scraches all over the foot stand out of the box.Beleive me,i dont miss it at all...
What are you gona do now ?
Are you considering something else ?
Keep in touch buddy
I agree. Most likely I would have not been happy. Anyways, what is next for me you ask? Here is what I am waiting for:

Sharp LC-70LE945U
http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-t...-35118011.html

Display: Toshiba 55SV670U Speakers: 5.1, Polk Monitor 70 Biamped (R,L), Polk CS20 (Center), Polk OWM3 (Rears), Yamaha (Woofer) Previous Displays: Mitsubishi WD-65734, Panasonic PT-47WX49

Reply     Post New Thread     Back to Top of Page

Musicians Friend: Your one stop shop for microphones, mic amps and Behringer products.   Cmple   Monoprice Electronics   Amazon   Velodyne Check out the Woot product for today!

Onkyo   GIK Acoustics: Home audio acoustics at its best... especially when you have help from the owners right here at the Shack!  Check out their very affordable acoustic panels!   Nyrius   Aperion Audio   Axiom Audio  Parts Express: Excellent Source for DIY Speaker and Subwoofer Projects!

« Home Theater Shack > Home Theater - Audio / Video > HDTV | Video Displays | Processors »

« Previous Thread   Next Thread »