Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hitachi 61SWX10B Magic Focus Error E/1

5K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  steveg1022 
G
#1 ·
I have an Hitachi 61SWX10B and the TV seems to be having some issues with the colors. I've read a post about convergence issues and initially I thought this may be what it was and it still may be, in other words, I'm just not sure exactly what the issue is. I read that when they did the magic focus they saw an error 5 on the screen. I ran the magic focus and I'm getting an E/1 error on the top left of the screen. Interesting enough the magic focus button on the TV didn't run the program, so I had to run it from the remote. I've attached a picture of what the TV looks like in the hopes that someone has seen this same issue and can provide me some guidance on how to fix it.

Attachments

See less See more
G
#3 ·
That's what I needed, the information you provided is excellent. I appreciate you taking the time to post and share this information. Now I will go and locate my kit and begin the process.

Thanks again lcaillo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.