Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Help Please! Hitachi 61swx10b resistor values!

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  lcaillo 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a Hitachi 61swx10b tv with a bad convergence board. I got a kit from Vance Electronics but it had the wrong resitors values with the 150 ics.

Does anyone know what the correct resistor values are for the convergence board with the 150 ics?

THANKS!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

#2 ·
#3 ·
Hello,

I got the kit: X480295 for DP15 chassis, models 53UDX10B, 61UDX10B, however, i have the hitachi 61swx10b tv. Will i have a problem with these resistors?

X480302 for DP17 chassis models 53SWX10B, 53SWX12B, 61SWX10B, 61SWX12B--this is the one that i have.

#6 ·
Original means what was on the circuit board?

You should worry. I won't do that any way. This low ohm resistor should be accurate in resistance. It's desiged that way then there must be a good reason. acme-sales has quite a collection of 1w or 2w flameproof resistors.

#7 ·
ABOUT TO CALL IT A DAY

i noticed one of the ic's pin was out. I tried to push it back in and now when i turn on tv, it just clicks.

I think also the pins on the clips is bent. The clip is the piece that holds the board in. Is this important?

Charles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.