Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

GIK Acoustics Shopping Spree Giveaway!

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Sonnie 
#1 ·
Win ONE of TWO $600 Shopping Sprees at GIK Acoustics!​

Home Theater Shack and GIK Acoustics have teamed up to give away TWO $600 Shopping Sprees for use at GIK Acoustics online store.

Two lucky winners will get to spend $600 each at GIK Acoustics.

There will be two (2) Groups of entries... Group A and Group B.

A winner will be drawn from each Group!

Qualifications are DIFFERENT for each Group.

Group A is for members who were registered as of April 30, 2011 AND had a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts as of September 30, 2011 AND have at least 25 new posts during the qualification period.

Group B is for all OTHER members who are registered by December 31, 2011 AND have a minimum of 50 posts during the qualification period.

You CANNOT enter in BOTH Groups!

Qualifications common to both Groups:

SHIPPING: Shipping cost to a USA address is included. If you are in foreign land and win the giveaway, you must provide a USA address for shipping. Someone else will have to be responsible for shipping to you. You may be able to acquire a UPS Store mailbox to aid in foreign shipment to you.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

This is the discussion thread for the giveaway... any comments or questions can be posted below in this thread.

See less See more
#2 ·
Just to clarify, although I'm pretty sure I've got a handle on this:

I'm clearly in group A, having been around a while (admittedly more active as of late!). But I don't actually qualify until I've made 25 posts after Nov 1 (yesterday), right? Given that it's only Nov 2, I suspect only the most active people will hit qualification status (and therefore permitted to post in the group A qualification thread) any time soon... most will be bit longer before they rack up 25 posts.

Right? :)

#3 ·
I won't speculate as to how quick a member might qualify, but you are definitely in Group A and you need to adhere to the following to qualify:

• ...at least 25 new posts during the qualification period from November 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012.

• No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)

• Your audio/video equipment must be listed in our Home Theater Equipment forum.

• You must post and explain your shopping list in the If I win... thread.

• Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using one of the following threads:

• GROUP A - GIK Acoustics $600 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread - GROUP A

#5 ·
There are no cracks... you can only qualify for Group B... PROVIDED you make the 50 required posts during the qualification period. Being a member who registered prior to April 30, 2011 does not effect Group B... you simply have to be registered prior to December 31, 2011... which you are.

#7 ·
We have winners...

Congratulations to the winner of Group A...

sub_crazy

Congratulations to the winner of Group B...

MikeBiker

Mike and Mike... get their fingerprints and make sure they are not the same guy. :whistling:

We hope both of you enjoy your shopping spree... and thanks for being a member of Home Theater Shack! :T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.