Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

GROUP A - GIK Acoustics $600 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread - GROUP A

4K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  sub_crazy 
#1 ·
GROUP A - GIK Acoustics $600 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread - GROUP A

THIS THREAD is the qualification thread for Group A ONLY!

ONLY members who were registered as of April 30, 2011 AND had a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts as of September 30, 2011 AND have at least 25 new posts during the qualification period.

THIS THREAD is the qualification thread for Group A ONLY!

DO NOT post here UNTIL you have ACTUALLY qualified!

For full details of the giveaway or to discuss the giveaway... click here!

#4 ·
I haven't counted my posts yet (and the words in each one make sure they make the minimum), but I'm pretty sure that I've cleared 25 posts during the qualification period, at this point, so I should be qualified to enter by now.

If not, my apologies, but I'm sure I will be within a day or two. :)

But I was definitely registered as of April 30, 2011, AND definitely had a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts as of September 30, 2011, AND I'm pretty sure I have at least 25 new posts during the qualification period, so here's my qualification post. :T

#15 ·
I am qualified and wish to be entered. I've been wanting to install another set of absorption panels in my room along with bass traps, but I can't convince the wife it's a "good investment of our money." Winning this giveaway would really help me out, as I could finally complete my listening room. Thanks for this give away opportunity, and also to all the mods here at HT Shack!

#18 ·
I'm qualified - please neter me in the contest.

I would most likely choose the Room Kit #2 (for about an additional $100). I would of course consult with GIK prior to any purchase and let then guide me in the most effective means to treat my HT.

Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.