Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Infinity Overture 3

18K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  goatfarm 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I found them on craigslist and already went to look at them, 3 blocks from my house.

I wish the 6 1/2" were not subs on those but o well....so basically they would be about the same as the JBL mains i have, that also have the matching center.

I dont need these at all but it seems like a good deal.

#5 ·
thoughts on some Infinity Overture 3 towers?

$300? Should i go get em?

for some reason internet searches dont pull these up well but i did find this link

The Overture 3's are definatly worth $300 a pair provided they are in good shape. I ran a pair of the Overture 1's for many years and recently sold a complete 5.1 system with them as the mains to my next door neighbor. The O-3's are sound very good in 2 channel but you still will need a sub for any serious HT usage.

Mac

#7 ·
Oh, I remember when those came out. I think I was in middle school. I wanted some of those, along with some Acoustic Research AR1's. But obviously, I didn't have a job and my parents wouldn't buy them for me. :(

Keep your eyes pealed, you may find another good deal.

#8 ·
My Overture 3s have been in constant use for 17 years now, first in a home theater environment, and now anchoring a stereo-only living room system. I can't begin to describe the amount of sheer pleasure these speakers have given us. It would take much more than $300 for me to part with them. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.