Tags
ml vistas
1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Jungle Jack 
#1 ·
I just picked up a pair of Vistas, wondering If anybody
Out here has a pair & would like to chime in...:wave:

#3 ·
Hello,
I am using Vistas for Surrounds and have often listened to them as Mains and they are quite good. They do need an outboard amplifier to sound their best, but once that is taken care of they are really good Speakers.
Cheers,
JJ

#5 ·
Hello,
Excellent. I am quite fond of the Vistas I am using and if they are new to you, I hope they are bringing you great enjoyment.
Cheers,
JJ

#6 ·
I was really tempted to pick up a pair as well since they were on sale for $999 each at Canadian Futureshop stores this weekend. I don't think the replacement model Electromotion is as nice as the Vistas so grab 'em while you can (look at the difference in weight, the Vista are clearly more solid)

#7 ·
Wow. That is an awesome deal and you definitely should have grabbed a pair at that price. The Vista is far nicer than the EM-ESL as it should be considering it retailed for over twice as much ($4,295 versus $2000) The Vista uses an Aluminum Woofer as opposed to Doped Paper Woofer, a larger Panel, and weighs almost twice as much. At that price, I would jump on them.
Cheers,
JJ

#8 ·
Yes, I was really tempted...but it was not to be. Sold out online

There's at least a few happy owners now who bought when there were 4 pairs in stock since the beginning of the sale

#9 ·
Hello,
That Retail Price is way off as even when introduced the Vista's MSRP was $3995. This really is one of the best deals I have ever seen for Canadians who often have to pay much more. I wish you could have gotten a pair and if you were able to, but deliberated I would be pulling my hair out as you could make money selling them down the road even after using them.
Cheers,
JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.