Paradigm New Monitor series 7 - Page 4 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #31 of 37 Old 08-28-11, 03:21 PM
Shackster

Re: Paradigm New Monitor series 7

Quote:
Homethrstud wrote: View Post
I am still looking for a set of ADPs.
Curious where abouts you live? I live in Edmonton,Alberta I am considering upgrading to the new Series 7 5.1 system so I would have to sell my Monitor 11's v.6, CC-290 v.6, ADP-390's v.6 and my DSP-3200 v.2 which I might just keep the subwoofer!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 Old 08-28-11, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Shackster

Quote:
Stylz25 wrote:

Curious where abouts you live? I live in Edmonton,Alberta I am considering upgrading to the new Series 7 5.1 system so I would have to sell my Monitor 11's v.6, CC-290 v.6, ADP-390's v.6 and my DSP-3200 v.2 which I might just keep the subwoofer!
Well I live along ways from you in Arkansas. Luckily the ADP's are not huge, but shipping will still be a killer!
post #33 of 37 Old 08-29-11, 05:38 PM
Shackster

Quote:
Homethrstud wrote: View Post
Well I live along ways from you in Arkansas. Luckily the ADP's are not huge, but shipping will still be a killer!
Yeah the shipping will probly be too much! haha Too bad you werent closer! haha
post #34 of 37 Old 09-06-11, 11:31 PM
Shackster

Just went to my local dealer and they had the new Monitor 11's series 7!! Just have to say they looked amazing and they feel awesome too! They have a silk soft feel to them and sound awesome!!!!!
post #35 of 37 Old 09-07-11, 02:22 PM
Elite Shackster

OJ

My System

I have to say, I really like the way the new series looks. I wasn't a fan of the looks of the V6, it always seemed like too much of a departure from the traditional looks, and not in a good way. Too "futuristic" looking or something, maybe too much going on. But these new V7s are right on the money. Clean drivers, clean baffles, and I love the new waveguide on the tweet.

I've been very happy with my Monitor 7s (I can't remember what line... I think V3/4), although the CC370 could be a little more robust.

I'll see if I can get in to have a listen to some of these, not that I would replace mine, but just out of curiosity.

- OJ -
DIY Ported Original Tempest Sub (offline)
DIY SDX10 Sub
DIY Dipolar rear surround
DIY XLR to RCA cables (offline)
DIY 1 to 4 RCA splitter
post #36 of 37 Old 09-07-11, 04:28 PM
Elite Shackster

bambino

Quote:
Owen Bartley wrote: View Post
I have to say, I really like the way the new series looks. I wasn't a fan of the looks of the V6, it always seemed like too much of a departure from the traditional looks, and not in a good way. Too "futuristic" looking or something, maybe too much going on. But these new V7s are right on the money. Clean drivers, clean baffles, and I love the new waveguide on the tweet.

I've been very happy with my Monitor 7s (I can't remember what line... I think V3/4), although the CC370 could be a little more robust.

I'll see if I can get in to have a listen to some of these, not that I would replace mine, but just out of curiosity.
I totally agree with you about the cosmetic changes they made to the new series, i'm just curious if they sound as good and play as loud and dig as deep as the Monitor 11 v.6.
post #37 of 37 Old 09-25-11, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Shackster

Went to the paradigm web site yesterday and could not find the ADP line of speakers listed. I still need a set of ADP 390s. I also could not find the DSP 3400 listed. WTF.. You can find them listed if you go to yahoo and do a search for the speakers. I have to wait until Tuesday for my local dealer to open, so I can call and find out if I can still get these speakers... I'm going to be real pissed off if I can't.