Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

I just dont know what to do.

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  JerryLove 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am try to select some new speakers and I come across this brand Dream Acoustics
The price sound to good to be true.
There website is www.dreamacoustics.com.au how can you if they are any good as they only sell on the Internet.
Any help would be good
Thanks
Jackboy.

#4 ·
The speakers just scream "White Van!", but then I see a Melody SP 3 valve amp. Their flatscreen claims "made by Dream Acoustics to rigid specifications utilising high-grade materials". Yeah, right, they made the screen. Their CD Player has a D/A Controller instead of Converter. :doh:

It looks like they are resellers to me. The Dream Hi Fi speaker models are are over the place, there is just too many of them. These guys are not speakers experts, and the specs are nebulous at best.

A 12 month warranty for all speakers, including the $1499 model? :yikes:

I say quickly run the other way.

#6 ·
I just did a quick search on "dream hifi review" and I could not find a single positive comment.....
I would look at speakers in the usual stores first. JB, Domayne Hardly Normal etc and then the high end stores depending on your location.

Cheers,
Bill.

#8 ·
I,m with bill on this one, go into the basic stores and start talking to people about home theatre and tell them how much you want to spend and see where they take you. If you like come back to the forum and tell us what happened and then take another step. Especially if your unsure on what to do next.

#9 ·
Hello,
I am with Kal and many other Posters here on this Thread. I am completely unfamiliar with the Brand and the Website just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Cheers,
JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.