Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Premier Acoustics?

5K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  needspeed52 
#1 ·
Hello,
Anyone have any thoughts or experience with Premier Acoustics, I'm looking for a small setup for my wife in her candle making workshop, probably 2.1 stereo, I have an Onkyo receiver for her and a CD player, I was looking at the PA 6B monitors, I know nothing about Premier Acoustics. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.
Thanks Jeff

#2 ·
Hello,
I have no personal experience with them. I really like the Klipsch Icon W-14's in the Natural Wood Finish that are being sold for $199 ($599 MSRP) at Newegg. Here is the link:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882780083

I am not sure what the PA's sell for, but I bet your Wife would really like the way these Klipschs look and they will sound really good.
Cheers,
J

#3 ·
#5 ·
Zieg, I think she would like the white A26, the black is double that price, that's more reason to like the white, she may end up painting them, she does things like that. Thanks for the links, the RBH AC51 for $79 the pair, know nothing about them.
Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.