Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

PB13-Ultra Price?

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Jon Liu 
#1 ·
Does the PB13-Ultra ever go on sale or have free shipping?

Thanks.

#2 ·
It has but not often. I suspect that they may have a sale in the new year as they are coming out with some new products. You would be best off contacting them yourself and see if you can work out some sort of agreement, SVS staff are very helpful and I suspect you would have an answer back within a day.

#3 ·
Welcome falcon. Since SVSound is always working to get out new and improved products, keep checking their website for discounts. Have fun. Dennis

#5 ·
Thanks guys, I am very happy to have found this place. I belong to a couple other HT forums but this one is defiantly the best. I am looking to upgrade from a Paradigm pw2200 to an PB13-ultra. I'm hoping it's going to be a big difference.

Thanks again.

#6 ·
I am looking to upgrade from a Paradigm pw2200 to an PB13-ultra. I'm hoping it's going to be a big difference.
It most certainly will be a big upgrade.:T

#8 ·
Falcon, I had a PW-2200 soe years ago and upgraded to a cylinder SVS. the SVSound was a major step up. Have fun. Dennis

#9 ·
It definitely will be a step up. The PB13-Ultra is one of a sub at the current price point. In my opinion, you will not find a better production sub at that price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.