Creating a rumble in the subwoofer world: Power Sound Audio follows-up an exciting first year with big news about new models (XV30f, Triax) - Page 4 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #31 of 53 Old 06-14-13, 01:33 PM
Shackster

Shaun

Re: Creating a rumble in the subwoofer world: Power Sound Audio follows-up an exciting first year with big news about new models (XV30f, Triax)

Quote:
orion wrote: View Post
I want one. I WANT ONE. I will stop yelling now. This looks like the real deal. I have to wonder how it is gonna stack up against the submersive and the new JTR sub. WOW. Things are looking up.
Based on driver count (3X15), and power of the amp it should be stronger than the Sumbersive HP and I'm not sure on the JTR's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 53 Old 06-18-13, 11:53 AM
Power Sound Audio

Re: Creating a rumble in the subwoofer world: Power Sound Audio follows-up an exciting first year with big news about new models (XV30f, Triax)

Hi all,

We have recently updated the site with some veneer pictures for the XV15 and XS30.

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/colle.../products/xv15

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/colle.../products/xs30

More to follow soon(Expresso and Cordovan Triax).

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
post #33 of 53 Old 06-19-13, 05:45 AM Thread Starter
HTS Administrator
News Editor
Reviewer

Todd Anderson

My System

Thanks for posting the links, Tom. They look amazing!
post #34 of 53 Old 06-22-13, 07:50 PM
Power Sound Audio

Hi all,

Couple more in the process.

Expresso and Cordovan.

Higher resolution photos soon..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Attached Thumbnails
Creating a rumble in the subwoofer world: Power Sound Audio follows-up an exciting first year with big news about new models (XV30f, Triax)-2triax.jpg  

post #35 of 53 Old 06-23-13, 05:55 AM
Senior Shackster

Yoda

My System

Holy Moly!! The marble of the wood inside the cabinet is nicer than any furniture I have in the house!!

The craftsmanship and quality is evident.
post #36 of 53 Old 06-23-13, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
HTS Administrator
News Editor
Reviewer

Todd Anderson

My System

That picture says a lot... looks beautiful!!!
post #37 of 53 Old 06-23-13, 09:42 PM
Senior Shackster

Ray

My System
Send a message via Yahoo to cavchameleon

Tom,

That is incredible work, looks incredible!!! Definitely furniture grade - high quality furniture grade!!!

Ray

Happy Listening!!! Listen with an open mind and heart!!!
post #38 of 53 Old 06-24-13, 09:30 AM
Elite Shackster
Mike

My System

Wow, that is really good looking, I might have to change my preference to Espresso.

BeeMan458 wrote:

It's easier for you to prove I'm crazy than it is for me to prove I'm not.
post #39 of 53 Old 06-26-13, 08:22 AM
Power Sound Audio

Expresso Triax pictures are up.

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/colle...products/triax

Also, we have small (maybe 2x3 inch) sample veneers we can send out on request to anyone interested.

Just email me your address (support@powersoundaudio.com) and we'll have a full set off to you asap.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
post #40 of 53 Old 06-26-13, 07:23 PM
Senior Shackster

Any word on the giveaway?

I got an email newsletter on the 10th that said details would be announced in a few days, but I've not seen anything. Also, it said the sub would be the "XV30f Triax", but the XV30f and Triax are different models. Anyone know which will be given away?

I actually in the market for a new sub. Winning one of these beauties would be fantastic!