Marantz SR6005 Receiver Giveaway - Page 2 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com
Home Theater Shack Forums
XTZ Sound Marantz OPPO Digital - Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Players - Buy Direct from the Manufacturer Chane Music & Cinema Madisound Parts Express: Excellent Source for DIY Speaker and Subwoofer Projects! Musicians Friend: Your one stop shop for microphones, mic amps and Behringer products. Value Electronics: A trusted retailer and custom installer that specializes in whole-house audio, home theater, Plasma, LCD, LED, HDTVs, Blu-ray and more. Genelec: Active Speakers and Speaker Systems Audio General, Inc.: Great deals on projectors, screens and electronics. Underwood HiFi - Excellent discounts on some awesome name brands. Power Sound Audio designs, develops, and assembles high quality loudspeakers and subwoofers for home theater environments. Visual Apex: The most competitive pricing for home theater projectors... and built on customer satisfaction! SVSound Emotiva is your Home Theater Component Source for Audiophile Quality Home Theater Equipment at Factory Direct Prices Newegg: The perfect solution for all your HTPC and media server build needs! Creative Sound Solutions: Loudspeaker kits and components for subwoofers, midwoofers, woofers and full range speakers!

Like Us on facebookREW
Go Back   Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com > Home Theater - Audio / Video > Home Theater Receivers | Processors | Amps
Forgot Password?
Donations Reviews Vendors

Reply     Post New Thread
Views: 8800 - Replies: 55  
Old 09-05-11, 04:50 AM   #11
Shackster

Dusnoetos
Since: Jun 2010
New Brighton MN
Re: Marantz SR6005 Receiver Giveaway

Here is hopeing......

Forum Rules Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-11, 06:21 AM   #12
Senior Shackster
Silver Supporter

Greg
Since: Nov 2010
Farmingdale, Maine
My System
Thumbs up Re: Marantz SR6005 Receiver Giveaway

Wow!!! This is the best wake-up call I've had in..., probably ever! I've been busy with things and stuff and I hadn't gotten back around to HTS. I definitely have not forgotten about Home Theater Shack..., I have picked up much info thru the forums.

I think I have some valid questions for you all this time around. And maybe I have information I can give away that will help some with less experience see the picture a little clearer.

Good Luck all! Don't forget to have some fun.

Greg

Old 09-05-11, 06:37 AM   #13
Senior Shackster

Since: Feb 2009
Nashville, TN

I guess it's a good way to wake the dead, like myself. But I my case, it's not like I was specifically staying away from the shack but I was pretty dormant in home theater in general. Dealing with family issues, lack of budget for upgrades, etc. But I am doing a huge media player project right now so I guess this is a good time to come out of the shadows and engage everyone again for some advice before my next purchase.

Old 09-05-11, 06:58 AM   #14
Shackster

Since: Feb 2009

I have read, I accept and I agree to abide in the ZERO TOLERANCE FORUM RULES and TERMS OF USE:

Well,,,,I clicked the 'I read & accept' button,,Do you belive me?-->

Husker

Old 09-05-11, 08:34 AM   #15
Senior Shackster
Silver Supporter

ghost rider
Since: Dec 2010
berwyn il

great give away. It's been a while since I was here and you guys did help me a lot. Things have been working good and I have not gotten into a round of tweaking for some time now. Perhaps this will get me into it again.

Old 09-05-11, 08:47 AM   #16
Elite Shackster
Silver Supporter

TC
Since: Jun 2007
Worcester Mass.
My System

Another great giveaway, Thanks HTS....

Old 09-05-11, 09:07 AM   #17
Senior Shackster
Silver Supporter

ghost rider
Since: Dec 2010
berwyn il

I dawned on me this is the exact unit I tried out when I was thinking of replacing My Bryston SP 1.7 to get to use HDMI for the audio. The unit sounded great but there was sonic differences and I just thought the $4000 Bryston sounded better but I'm limited in so many other ways and I'm telling you it was splitting hairs an the sound differences. Someone else might perfer the 6005.

Old 09-05-11, 09:50 AM   #18
HTS Administrator

Steve Mechelke -mech
Since: Feb 2007
Empire Township, MN
My System

Quote:
knobert wrote: View Post
not sure if I have all the quals but count me in
Make sure you make this known in the Qualification thread.

Quote:
I=V/R wrote: View Post
The review was well written and exciting for me to read! I love reading about things in my price range being awesome. Now I have an opportunity to win it for free! Count me in!
Same as above, you need to post in the Qualification thread.

Quote:
Gregr wrote: View Post
Wow!!! This is the best wake-up call I've had in..., probably ever! I've been busy with things and stuff and I hadn't gotten back around to HTS. I definitely have not forgotten about Home Theater Shack..., I have picked up much info thru the forums.

I think I have some valid questions for you all this time around. And maybe I have information I can give away that will help some with less experience see the picture a little clearer.

Good Luck all! Don't forget to have some fun.

Greg
Good to see you back Greg!

Quote:
Sevenfeet wrote: View Post
I guess it's a good way to wake the dead, like myself. But I my case, it's not like I was specifically staying away from the shack but I was pretty dormant in home theater in general. Dealing with family issues, lack of budget for upgrades, etc. But I am doing a huge media player project right now so I guess this is a good time to come out of the shadows and engage everyone again for some advice before my next purchase.
We'd love to hear about it and I'm sure your experiences will help someone in the future!

Old 09-05-11, 10:41 AM   #19

Since: Jun 2011

I definitely wont be winning this, but it's a very cool giveaway.

Old 09-05-11, 11:23 AM   #20
Shackster

Since: Aug 2011
Oslo, Norway
My System

This is so sweet Would be perfect for my new system at my vacation place Its so cool that the forum give away prices like this, much more interesting and fun to and keep peeps posting like crazy :P
Kinda addictive tho

Reply     Post New Thread     Back to Top of Page

Check out the Woot product for today!   Musicians Friend: Your one stop shop for microphones, mic amps and Behringer products.   Cmple   Monoprice Electronics   Amazon   Velodyne

Parts Express: Excellent Source for DIY Speaker and Subwoofer Projects!   Onkyo   GIK Acoustics: Home audio acoustics at its best... especially when you have help from the owners right here at the Shack!  Check out their very affordable acoustic panels!   Nyrius   Aperion Audio   Axiom Audio

« Home Theater Shack > Home Theater - Audio / Video > Home Theater Receivers | Processors | Amps »

« Previous Thread   Next Thread »