Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Need help with VSX1022 wifi

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  mdowdy 
#1 ·
This is my first attempt of setting up any type of home network. Recently purchased the Pioneer VSX 1022 and at the advice of many comments I read I bought the Netgear WCNE2001 ($50) rather than buying the Pioneer AS-wl300 ($150). After a call to India I was able to get the wifi connected, connected to Pandora, and even got the Ipad app to control the receiver. But now every time I power down the receiver I lose my "lan" light (power and wlan stay lit). Now to use my Ipad or to connect back to my router I have to power the unit back on and wait for a connection? Any help would be appreciated.....

#2 ·
problem solved with a lengthy call to Pioneer customer service. Network stand-by in the settings screen must be turned to on. So far everything operating as it should. Now I have to try and figure out how to connect my home pc to the receiver? It recognizes it on the media screen but says it is not authorized?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.