Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Home Theater Signs

9K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  RayJr 
#1 ·
Here is some pictures of signs I had made.....they are a little different then your regular run of the mill sign.
Please let me know what you think.

Later
RayJr

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks for all the comments...
Well here is the answer to a few questions....

First...the signs are made of 16 guage steel and cut on a CNC Plasma cutting machine...pretty cool....then painted and baked.

Second.....I didn't make them...I designed the Coronado one..but did not produce it.

And the answer you have been looking for is.........
www.Russell-Steel.com ....Contact David ( David@Russell-Steel.com ) and tell him you saw the Coronado sign on this forum.(pictures are posted on AVS also).....and explain to him what you may have in mind.
David is also a Home Theater hobbiest...and a real nice person to talk to.

Now this may sound like I have a interest in the company but I don't....I was looking for something out of the norm and found David over at AVS....he helped make my sign idea a reallity....this was a unique way to add a bit of flash to my entrance and it fit my style and most important..my budget.

I hope that this helps someone else with there project and offers new ideas.

Later
RayJr

#15 ·
David from russell steel is a home theater junkie like the rest of us...and I think he is doing this as a business already....I just saw some of his work and asked if he could do custom signs....his answers was "YES"...and my custom sign came to life.

So if you have an idea..contact David...he is a great guy to work with.

Later
RayJr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.