It's alive!!! - Page 13 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #121 of 194 Old 10-30-13, 02:11 PM
Elite Shackster

OJ

My System
Re: It's alive!!!

Nice work on the panels, they look really nice. Your room is great all around, and I love to follow these "just one more thing" type threads with constant improvements and additions. Its great to see people enjoying and tweaking their setups as they go. I wonder what you'll do next? Lol.

- OJ -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 194 Old 10-31-13, 09:02 AM
Shackster
Chris

Very nice work, almost the same layout as I imagined for my house!
post #123 of 194 Old 11-09-13, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

My System

Quote:
Owen Bartley wrote: View Post
Nice work on the panels, they look really nice. Your room is great all around, and I love to follow these "just one more thing" type threads with constant improvements and additions. Its great to see people enjoying and tweaking their setups as they go.
Thanks for the kind words. It is amazing how things keep evolving at my room. From a humble beginning with my old Onkyo TX-SR804, a pair of Technics speakers, a Sony center channel and a Sony subwoofer to what I have today.

Yes, not an overnight change I must say, but a fun ride up to this point. I'm lucky my wife has been very supportive along this process.........well, not all the time.....specially when the SVS Ultra arrived (size of the sub)......she was like .....

Quote:
Owen Bartley wrote: View Post
I wonder what you'll do next? Lol.
I'm just wondering the same.........
post #124 of 194 Old 11-09-13, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

My System

Quote:
minorc wrote: View Post
Very nice work, almost the same layout as I imagined for my house!
Thanks man!

The major challenge I dealt with the room was running several wires to the back of the room. Specially, because I ran several wires at once. So, if you can do that in advance it will simplify the process later. See pics below, so you have an idea about what I'm talking about......

post #125 of 194 Old 11-09-13, 01:13 PM
Shackster

Sandy

My System

Quote:
So, what do you think guys?
I was just looking at all your pictures and I think your room is awesome. A very clean and beautiful room.
post #126 of 194 Old 11-09-13, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

My System

Quote:
LaserDisk wrote: View Post
I was just looking at all your pictures and I think your room is awesome. A very clean and beautiful room.
Thanks! It has been a fun project, a lot of work involved, but very happy with the end results. It just amaze me how everything started:

Sorry for these pics.......quality is pretty bad...........ha, another upgrade I made..........purchased a better camera......

post #127 of 194 Old 11-11-13, 09:21 AM
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

Hopefully, you are subscribed to the newsletter...could be a surprise in there - just saying...

post #128 of 194 Old 11-11-13, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

My System

Quote:
ALMFamily wrote: View Post
Hopefully, you are subscribed to the newsletter...could be a surprise in there - just saying...
Yes, I'm subscribed. But, the last one that I received was for the month of Oct-13.

Oh boy, what did I do this time!?!?!?

post #129 of 194 Old 11-11-13, 10:21 AM
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

Quote:
cr136124 wrote: View Post
Yes, I'm subscribed. But, the last one that I received was for the month of Oct-13.

Oh boy, what did I do this time!?!?!?

The newsletter for November will be sent out next Monday as we really would like to get the evaluations done for the $2500 speaker event included.

post #130 of 194 Old 11-11-13, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

My System

Quote:
ALMFamily wrote: View Post
The newsletter for November will be sent out next Monday as we really would like to get the evaluations done for the $2500 speaker event included.
Sweet...........looking forward to next Monday then!