Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: Be_Mo_Mods

About Me

• About Be_Mo_Mods
    Be Mo
    Port Orchard, Washington
    I am a semi-retired general contractor. Semi retired because I cant sit still, Always trying new hobbies, business ventures, and making friends. I am a huge believer in the DIY community. My greatest inspiration comes from my family. I am married to The most beautiful woman in the world Jennifer, Have a 7 yr old son kenny, and a 16 year old daughter named Darrian. I love music of all kinds, and would rather stay at home and watch a movie on a Saturday night then anything else.
    Interests | Hobbies
    Building speakers, Wood working, Computer building and modding, furniture restoration. I also like reclaiming wood products, I always try and re-use materials from non-antique furniture at thrift shops, or scraps from construction/demolition sites.
    Carpenter/contractor/consultant-semi retired
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    Sony KDS-55A3000 SXRD rear-pro
    Onkyo HT-R550 A/V receiver
    Toshiba HD-A2
    Polk R50 L/R mains
    Energy XL-C center
    Dayton 2-way surrounds, Small, came with Sub
    Dayton SUB-120 Sub-woofer heavily modified.
    Replacing everything soon, Except the Sony!
    Other System
    OPPO DV-980H Used for 2.1 ch music.Directly to Emo amp via analog L/R
    Emotiva UPA-2 2CH amplifier
    Dayton SUB-120 switched from main system for music
    Home made 2-way ported L/R using Dayton classic 8" and a Sansui dome tweeter.

Vintage gear: Fisher 700T SS receiver, pioneer SX-939, Pio SX-1010, receivers
    Fisher XP-15 Consolette speakers,Fisher XP-9c speakers, Radio shack Minimus 7w (3 pairs)
    Way to many others speakers and loose drivers to list.
    The Whatever Box
    I don't know... Just happy to be here ;)

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-04-15 12:32 AM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome