Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: Biker Dave

About Me

• About Biker Dave
    Other Referral Source
    Google search
    Union City
    Single guy born in 1963. I have two daughters and 4 grandchildren. I have been a professional mobile DJ for about 25 years. I love listening to tunes when riding my Harley but I do turn off my mp3 player to listen to my motor "sing" on occasion :O)

Being a professional mobile DJ I am not new to "sound" and how it works but I do lack the extreme technical knowledge behind it. I have also installed and/or replaced my own car stereos systems over the years so I have a pretty solid basic knowledge of wiring up sound systems.

Back in July of 2009 I was t-boned by a red light runner, while on my way home from work, which rendered me disabled. I spent three months in the hospital and have several plates and dozens of screws in my left leg. I still get around okay but am in chronic pain which becomes acute during the Winter months. I did get back on another bike and I currently ride although I don't put the same amount of miles under my rear that I used to.
    Interests | Hobbies
    I love working on and riding my Harley. I'm also a bit of a paranormal nut.
    On disability at this time.
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    My main system at home is what most would list as "Other System". I use my desktop computer to listen to music.
    Other System
    My other system would be my DJ rig which consists of:

Two Technic 1200 mk 3 turn tables.
    Two Technic 1210 mk 3 turn tables.
    Two Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk 3's.
    One Pioneer DJM 600 mixing console.
    Four Mackie SRM 450's.
    Two JBL PRX 635's.

The above is my main rig. I do own various other passive speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers that are too lengthy to list but I can configure them in many different ways. B52, Crown, QSC, EV, etc.

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-21-12 01:52 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome