Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: bluray hoarder

About Me

• About bluray hoarder
    Other Referral Source
    San Diego CA
    Been dabbling in A/V for years . 28 years old and have found myself constantly focusing on AV things such as My cars Audio system which has Digital converter in it that hook up to a laptop for extremely detailed tuning and sound delay tweaks. That is something I am still very behind on knowledge wise due to the complex acoustics of everything about a car ... lol. Being able to tune a 31 band graphical equalizer (1/3 oct.;+- 12 Db for each channel). Its more the science of it that interests me.. When a passenger is in the car I love being able to put a song on and manually change the sound stage all over the front of the vehicle to show off for them. Putting the voice next to their face or all the way standing next to me. (The processor is an Audison Bit Ten). Laptop hooks up to the front seat and then the learning begins.

Home Audio has always been more important to me as I love movies. I started with a bose V35 that was a gift 2 years ago. That was gone weeks later and sin
    The Whatever Box
    Life is good now that I've found Home Theater Shack!

General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-12-13 05:48 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome