Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: C17FXR

About Me

• About C17FXR
    Fairborn, Ohio
    This all started in 1980 when I purchased a receiver with a TV tuner. After joining the US Air Force purchased a used wooden console TV and VCR (an old push down button type with a pop-up tape slot. Soon realized I could hook a splitter to the output of the VCR routing the signal to the TV and receiver, thereby making my own surround (mono) sound with four speakers. Needless to say stereo VCR's just blew my mind and I have been experimenting ever since.
    Interests | Hobbies
    This is the reason I'm here. This is my hobby.
    Boeing Field Service Technical Rep.
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    Audio: Rega P-25 highly modified, McCormack Platinum Plus Micro Phono Drive, ModWright Signature Truth Sony 9000Es, McCormack Ultra TLC-1 Deluxe, McCormack Gold DNA-1 Deluxe, Vandersteen 3A Signatures and a pair of Vandersteen 2Wq's McCcormack Micro Integrated Headphone Drive, Grado RS-1 Headphones.

Surround: Denon AVR-4308Ci processor only, McCormack DNA HT-1 Deluxe and DNA-0.5 Deluxe, Vandersteen VCC-1 Signature, Vandersteen VSM-1 Signature and Vandersteen VLR-1, Vandersteen V2W

Video: Denon DVD-3800BDCi, Panasonic PT-A3000U, DIY Custom Painted viewing screen
    The Whatever Box
    Looking into HiRez audio after hearing a few Blu-Ray audio disc's. Looking at DVD-Audio burning. Still waiting for the computeraudio to mature more.

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-17-15 09:02 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome