Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: cjdriver79

About Me

• About cjdriver79
    Fort Branch, IN
    In college. In TKE. Livin' Life Loud.

I'm in a few Record Industry studies classes and have really fallen into the world of music.

Can't really afford the nice stuff, but the set up I have now has left me going around the outside of my trailer putting silicone into any crack where the tin meets. I'm afraid the place may just rattle to the ground.
    Interests | Hobbies
    Outdoors. Music. Jeeps.
    Full Time Student. .NET/PHP programmer
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    Technical Pro LX-3000 Power Amp.
    Technical Pro HS-3000 Hybrid Amp.
    Sony STR-AV 1020 Stereo Receiver.
    Sony STR DE197 Stereo Receiver.
    1 X RockfordFosgate T215D4 Subwoofer in Bandpass enclosure
    2 X RockfordFosgate P3D212 Subwoofers in Sealed enclosure
    4 X MaxPower 12" Subwoofers in 2 Sealed enclousures

---The following are in 4 different 'towers' that I purchased at a yard sale off a vintage stereo. All that is left of the label is 150W RMS and 4ohm---
    4 X 'unknown' 6" Mids
    2 X 'unknown' 4" Mids
    4 X 'unknown' Tweeters

The layout...
    The LX-3000 realistically can only pump 1000W RMS at 4ohm so it is dedicated to the 15" T215D4 Fosgate (1000W RMS & 2000W Peak). It is placed in the back corner of the living room.
    The HS-3000 is powering the 2 X 12" P3D212 Fosgates which are right below the television.
    The Sony STR AV1020 Receiver powers the 4 X 12" MaxPowers. These 2 towers are located under the elevated couches in the room.
    The Sony STR DE197 Stereo Receiver is powering the mid/tweeter towers located in the 4 corners of the room.
    Other System
    --My Boat--
    2 X Pyramid PB1644 Power Amps
    4 X Pyramid 6x9's
    4 X Pyramid 10" Subwoofers
    2 X Bazooka BTA10100 10" Subwoofers

The Bazooka Tubes were won in a raffle at my local radio shop. I had been leery at first, but definitely a nice sounding easy to hook up sub.

The 10" Pyramids are actually cut into the buoyancy floats in the back and front of the boat. She might sink... but she'll go down *bump'n*

--In My Bedroom--
    LG LHT764 AM/FM A/V Receiver with HDMI
    2 X Max Power 12" Subwoofer
    4 X RoadMax 6" Mids (Wal-Mart :P )
    The Whatever Box
    Jimmy Bump'it

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 03-23-10 09:12 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...