Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: duder1982

Senior Shackster

About Me

• About duder1982
    Other Referral Source
    I was looking on info regarding REW when I found this place.
    Just a young fellow, interested in all things audio/video.
    Interests | Hobbies
    My wife gets tired of it but I seem to either add or have multiple hobbies, hobbies with in hobbies. I like to work and build stuff around the house, cook ok bbq, wood working not that I am good at, and any kind of mechanical item.
    By day construction equipment mechanic, by night what ever is around the house.
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    TV room, Sony Bravia 40", Onkyo TX-NR509, L/C/R in this order Klipsch Cornwall/Academy/Cornwall, surround r-5650-s in wall, sub Velodyne 18", PS3, Wii.
    For the current HT build, L/C/R in that order Klipschorn/Lascala/Klipschorh which are all modified with Altec 511b horns with k=55-v drivers Selenium hm17-25 horns with the d220ti dirvers. For surrounds DIY Drift from Dave Harris/fastlane audio, 2 ttls for the sub. Harman/kardon avr-347 as a pre but will be replaced, and Emotiva upa-5 for power amp duty.
    Other System
    2 channel rig is Klipsch Hesey 1's with risers, tubes4hifi sp6 line stage, Mcintosh mc2505, Pioneer 6 disc cd changer, Marantz tape deck that needs new belts, and Thorens td-166mkII.
    The Whatever Box
    Life is good now that I've found Home Theater Shack!
  • Signature
    Home theater build thread Home theater build pics

THSpud build thread THSpud build pics

Jamboree build thread Jamboree build pics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-15-16 09:28 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome