Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: dxh

About Me

• About dxh
    Other Referral Source
    behringer feedback pro
    Magnolia, TX
    amateur musician, home studio recordist, Sweetwater catalog drooler....always trying to make better use of the gear I have.
    Interests | Hobbies
    Trick question. Bar B Q. Two grown daughters. Would like to get a motorcycle again or a Smart car(friend has one, they're fun to buzz around in...great mileage and paddle shifters). Dream about an AV internet protocol that would permit musicians to
    I weld...stick, mig, fluxccore. Pipe and structural. Currently unemployed, but happy overall.
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    hp duo core, seagate and iomega external drives, presonous firestudio project, behringer ultra-di, 2442fx mixer, virtualizer, art dr-x, digitech dsp128, dsp1124p, guitar and bass vamp pro, digitech gsp 5, tube ultrafx, art tp ll, dbx 260,
    alesis ra 100, pv 8.5c, ep 2500, alesis 3630, roland jv1000, maudio 88, jv1080, planet phatt, alesis s4+,
    alesis sr16, behringer ub1002, jbl, behringer, and galien krueger speakers, dynaco stereo 416, crown, various microphones, guitars, basses, etc.
    The Whatever Box
    Life is good now that I've found Home Theater Shack! The REW says we are not pleased with your current values.....now, we're moving in the right direction, (I'm still going in circles, but someone will straighten me out, hopefully.)

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-22-11 04:51 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome