Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: HandZ.oN

About Me

• About HandZ.oN
    Warren Geee
    Currently I'm a student in The Conservatory Recording Arts & Sciences studying to become the best at what I'm capable of being in sound engineering, music recording, sonic presentation, and Midi application while being on the cutting edge with applied music science, top quality equipment, trained and tuned ears & rounded practical understanding/application while expressing my unique flare, creativity, personality & life experience, but continuing to live loud, walk purposefully, grow exponentially, but with humility while daily growing in exceptional character, openness to learn, empathy, 'Bull Dog' determination, persistence in resistance, focused vision and being prepared/ready for life to happen, opportunities to manifest while continuing to overcoming challenges, misunderstanding, fear, opinions and 'status quo.' All the while giving God all the praise, glory, admiration, and 'high fives!' for blessing me with all that I've been blessed, helped me already overcome, miraculously he
    The Whatever Box
    Life is good now that I've found Home Theater Shack!

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-08-10 12:09 AM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome