Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: HiFiRich1409

About Me

• About HiFiRich1409
    Other Referral Source
    Kalman Rubinson's Stereophile magazine article "Music in the Round" Nov. 08, Vol. 13 #11
    Randolph, MA
    I'm a 59 year old Hi FI and music fan with new computer interested in building music server to catalog collection and download only high resolution files from HDTracks and the like. Already have 75 ohm digital connection to my system's processor. Haven't got it to recognize 96K feed yet. Will gladly list system details and attributes to anyone interest to help in my quest. It's a classic Stereophile "Cheapskate" high end rig in a dedicated listening room and all that blather. I'm here to check out the Room EQ Wizard and think your forum could help. Though mine's not technically a Home Theater, it is a full SACD surround setup with sub and a monitor to access GUI and my computer has full DVD playback. I love real, not soft, light or easy Jazz and Classical. There may be live Blue Note or opera performances in my future. Thanks for your service. Rich H.
    The Whatever Box
    Life is good now that I've found Home Theater Shack!

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-22-14 08:06 PM
  • Referrals: 0

No results to display...

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome