Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Mits 52825 Green blinking light

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lcaillo 
#1 ·
After unplugging the tv before it properly shut down, we now have the infamous blinking light. I've done reset, left it unplugged over night....just about everything I can come up with after hours of research. Our next alternative is to call a Mits authorized repair person. I've noticed on a couple postings that people are getting help from Mitsubishi for some of these chassis repairs. Is this normally something you have to push for, or will most reputable repairers offer to get assistance. Anything you can offer will be most appreciated.

#2 ·
You will have to contact Mitsubishi customer relations yourself. You will need to get an estimate to have the chassis removed and sent to Mitsubishi for a rebuild. Do not accept any service other than that. Any servicer who does not know that Mitsubishi is doing extensive rebuilds on these chassis has not been paying attention. Each case is handled individually so you may or may not get any help from Mitsubishi. Regardless, don't bother fixing it unless you have them rebuild it properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.