Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

mitsubishi 55511 has red,blue,green line across tv screen shuts off

3K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  lcaillo 
#1 ·
I have a mitsubishi ws-55511 color tubes have line go all the way across screen then shuts off, got the code the light blinks 2 then three times. any help would be nice

#2 ·
Your post has been moved to a more appropriate location to make information easier to find and to make it more likely that others who are interested will find your post.

#4 ·
Well I have changed the flyback transformer that has 4 wires and the screen and focus assy and now i get one white line so i am thinking that the convergence ic is working. I am going to try to desolder the flyback on the main def board. thanx for the info.

#6 ·
Replacing a deflection board may not be trivial. You may need to do some adjusting that might require test equipment and you never know what you are getting. Make sure that the board came out of exactly the same model.

#7 ·
ok i have replaced this board now it powers up but projectors do not light up. it was the same model and the board numbers are exactly the same. the guy i purchased it form said it was working fine before he pulled it from the tv. why he pulled it from a working tv kinda makes me wonder about that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.