Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

mitsubishi tv ws 65315 component input not working

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lcaillo 
#1 ·
Both component 1 and 2 inputs are not working. I get no picture at all coming from my AV receiver or the cable box. A direct coxial connection works just fine though, but unfortunately no HD that way. Any thoughts, suggestions, input on what could be the problem, or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ·
Just to be clear, you have tried bypassing the AVR, right? Try the cables ion a different setup just to verify that isn't the problem. You can also try a different display with the same cable box and AVR to rule those out as well. If all of the above goes fine, it sounds like the component inputs on your set are shot.

#3 ·
Also, if the box is outputing anything but 480i, 480p, or 1080i you will not get a pix. The set only syncs to those signals. I don't recall on that set but you may not even be able to use 1080i on some of the component inputs. Try DTV input if it has one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.